As part of ATF’s monthly expenditure on various fronts, we are now staring to share every month’s expense report in order to keep our team members, contributors and well wishers aware of the activities. This might also help us in spreading the word and getting a chance to take more cases aboard that need a helping hand. This is really a blessing in itself that whenever we took up a case and requested for contributions, sponsors were made available by Almighty Allah instantaneously. With the helping hand offered by all of you in response to our request in the past month as ‘Donations needed for Education Support and Monthly Ration cases‘ we were able to serve our continued cases.
Just to give an overview, we are providing brief details for area of serving categorically.
Education Against Odds:
- Payment of Matric examination fee of 2 Poor girls
- Supporting a Future Doctor: Admission of a brilliant student with 81% (1st Year pre-medical) for Medical college Aptitude test preparation
- Supporting Future Engineers: Admission of 2 A-Grade holder students in Karachi university in Physics department and Applied Chemistry / Chemical Technology department
- Continuing monthly Fee payment in schools, coaching centers and university of those deserving students who are enrolled in ATF’s monthly education support program
- Provision of Bister and Lihaf to 2 separate families in Surjani and Orangi Town
- Provision of Eggs (1-2 dozen) with monthly ration to a couple of families who are enrolled in ATF’s Monthly Ration support program.
- Contribution in bearing the expenses of a Re-Operation in Civil hospital and medicine expenses of a child who is a resident of Lyari and suffered severe head injuries due to an accident. This reoperation was done to replace the shunt pipe as with boy’s growth the old pipe needed to be replaced. Treatment is still in continuation
- Continuing monthly medicine support for a heart patient widow.
Wedding Arrangement Assistance:
- Contributed in the marriage expenses of the sister of a mosque’s khaadim whose monthly salary was just Rs. 4000, ATF managed to provide sewing machine, suit case, blanket, suits / sandle for the marriage.
Monthly Ration Support
- Disbursed monthly Ration packages to 26 deserving families including widows, orphans, the infirm and people with low income for the month of Jan 2014.